Fund Transfer Between Students Image

Request Refund for Graduating Student

Refund Student Leaving District Button

Pre-Payment Options

Online Payments

Online Payments: default

New for school year 2020-2021, the Elmira Heights Central School District will be introducing SchoolPay as their new online meal payment platform.  Easy to use, SchoolPay will offer step-by-step instructions for those activating a previously established account or assisting those who are setting up an account for the first time.  

At this time, the SchoolPay team is finalizing details to complete this transition (including the introduction of a SchoolPay app to access and fund accounts right from your phone!).  Once this conversion has been completed, information will be posted on this site as to how to activate a previously established account, how to set up a new account and how to manage your account

If you have questions, please email Michelle Dougherty, food service manager, at or call 607-733-5854. Or you may email Jennifer Basch, food service manager, at or call 607-733-5854.


**Any funds currently in a previously established PaySchools account will be transferred to your new SchoolPay account once it has been activated.


Send Check or Cash

You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.

Download and Print Out a pre-formatted #10 Envelope for making Deposits

If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.